Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

Feels like its been forever since I've blogged.  The past couple of weeks has been stressful dealing with unemployment and Le Cordon Bleu, but it is finally all over with.  Le Cordon Bleu slapped me in the face with a $1350 bill for my books and uniforms that they wouldn't let me return.  It was a back and forth thing for awhile.  I received my books on the 2nd day of class and the next day was my last day at LCB and they charged me 800 for books and almost $500 for their ugly over-sized uniforms...Seriously?!?!  Its so interesting how they were all super nice to me when I enrolled and once I had to quit, everyone just stopped being helpful and I kept getting passed around with questions still unanswered.  And honestly, a class of 30 + students, all baking the same thing at the same time with one bottle of vanilla extract floating around...NOT THE BEST! 

Lately I've been searching for jobs again and I've actually been getting interviews!  I had an interview yesterday and I am hoping to get the job, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.  I won't know until after Monday!  Crossing all my fingers and toes!

As for baking, I haven't!!  I am planning on making  cupcakes and blueberry muffins this week though.  Better take advantage of my free time before I get tied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment