Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3

Hey!

I am exhausted and this has just been the 3rd day of school.  Standing for 5 to 6 hours to watch videos, listen to lectures and demos, bake and constantly cleaning is tough on the legs.  We have already done so much!  Today I brought home my baked brownies and chocolate chip cookies.  It appears that we will be baking something each day!  I have over 135 days of school left! 

I do have a major complaint tho.  My uniform is extremely ugly and way too big for me!  Doesn't make me feel to good.  Its so ugly on me that I change in my car before and after school.  Its such a hassle and a pain, but besides my classmates, NOBODY will be seeing me in my uniform.  I'm hoping my dad will be able to alter it for me this week.  Maybe I can make it somewhat fit and cute.


Classic Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! What kind of homework do they give you? BTW, I got accepted!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete