Thursday, April 7, 2011

Drop out!

Employment Security Department, you are a pain in my ass!!!

There has to be a better way to communicate and get an answer instead of waiting for weeks!

So, I finally heard back from ESD and they stated that I am unable to continue to collect unemployment.  NOW they tell me!  Since, I am unable to work and go to school at the same time, I have to stop going to Le Cordon Bleu to continue to collect benefits.  Income overrules baking. 

Blah Blah Blah....I am now back to searching for administrative work, BUT I will still be taking cake classes on the side.  I guess since I want to specialize in wedding cakes and specialty cakes, its not necessary to learn how to make bread and tons of other desserts. 

Too much to think about, I am in need of a vacation!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! play time!! i made some banana bread...it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can practice recipes together!

    ReplyDelete