Monday, March 21, 2011

Emergency Kit

Happy Monday and Happy Spring!!

I have 2 full weeks left to be completely free until I go back on a schedule.  9 months of time off was sure nice, but I'm ready to go back into society.  Feeling worthless with all this time off.

As of now, I am just waiting to hear back from the Employment Security Department to see if I will still be receiving unemployment while in school.  I HOPE SO! Or I will quickly be in need to find an early morning job.

Something also to stress about, there's been talk of a major earthquake prediction that will hit the pacific coast line by March 26th.  Regardless if it will happen or not, its best to be prepared for today, tomorrow or a few months down the road!  So today I went out and got a bunch of essential items. Below are just a few items. 


I am making one for my parents, my boyfriend, myself and my dog.  After seeing the devastation that hit Japan recently, can't say it can't happen to us.  Hope for the best prepare for the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment