Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Art + Sweet = My life

Its been a rough 8 months looking for a job in the corporate world.  Unemployment is still high and my patience is running low.  I have applied to over 100 jobs in which a handful were scams, all 5 recruiters I spoke with did not help, 4 interviews I obviously failed at and received over 20 rejection emails all stating the same line, 'After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected in this particular position.'

Talk about a broken record! Or is this the writing on the wall?  Regardless how I take it, I decided that enough is enough!

STOP thinking about money for just a minute or what I think I'm suppose to do and think about what I am good at, what I love and how can I apply that to my life.  I love art and sweets so here is the math....


ABOVE are my very own art work (NO tracing)
 
+
Cake
 =
 Edible Art
 

I am now enrolled at Le Cordon Bleu for their pastry and baking program.  I start in a couple of weeks and now just waiting for my baking tools, uniform and first day of class!  I can't wait!!

My first baking accessory from Remi and many more to come...


p.s. To my friend Jaka who is on the same path as me...I wish you the best!!

2 comments: